Terms of Service
By booking the Services of The Lex Ritchie, LLC you are agreeing to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions of Use. You further certify that you are at least 18 years of age.
The Lex Ritchie, LLC makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, as to the information, content, materials, or services offered by their Tarot readers. By booking The Lex Ritchie, LLC’s services, you explicitly acknowledge that all Tarot readings and advice arising therefrom are provided and intended for the sole purpose of entertainment.
Payment Policy and Service Agreement
Event and Party Bookings:
- A deposit of 50% is required on confirmation of event booking, and full payment is due on or immediately after the event, by e-transfer, credit card, cash or PayPal.
- Seven day advance cancellation notice is required for event bookings otherwise the 50% deposit will be forfeit.
- If the event continues past midnight rates increase. If additional time is to be added to the event without pre-booking premium rates also apply.
- Lex Ritchie and client will discuss and clarify all aspects of the event prior to the event so that expectations are clear and confirmed.
Tarot Consultations (In Person, Zoom/Online and Email Readings) :
- All in-person, Zoom and email Tarot readings are to be paid for beforehand via secure e-payment (Stripe or Paypal).
- Policy on lateness, cancellation and no-shows: 24-hour advance notice is required to reschedule readings. If you do not give this advance notice, your fee for the appointment will be forfeited. Please take the time to email me or call me if you need to reschedule. I put this time aside for you, and if you do not show or contact me, I cannot make that time available for another client. If you are late, you will forfeit that time, your reading will finish at the originally scheduled time. There is no refund or rescheduling for no shows.
- I do not offer refunds for my services, for any reason. Please shop mindfully. If you are not certain that my services are right for you, please feel free to spend some time exploring my website or Instagram. These free resources will give you an idea of my style, technique and philosophy. You can also see testimonials from my clients on my site for further information.
- Services Agreement: You will be remitting payment as a “Service”, not “Goods.” You’re not paying me for a product. You’re paying me for my knowledge, experience, insights, and my time. You’re paying me to set aside everything else in my life, clear my schedule and head space to dedicate entirely to you for the duration of your reading. When you order a reading, you are receiving from me a customized, personalized service, not any ordinary product.
- Session Recording for Zoom Readings: You may request a recording of our Zoom session. Should you desire a recording, I will give you permission to record on your computer. I will also record to my computer. After your session, check to ensure your recording processed correctly. If not email me within 24 hours and I will send you a file transfer link to my copy of the recording. I will store recordings for at least one month. If you need the recording sent to you past the 24 hour period immediately after our session an administration fee of $30 will be assessed. Once payment of the fee is sent, a file transfer link will be emailed to you. The file transfer link will be valid for 7 days, so download promptly!
- Disclaimer: I do not read minds. I cannot tell the future. I do not offer financial, medical, or legal advice. I will not read for third parties who are not present for the reading and have not consented. For me, tarot is not a future telling practice. Tarot is here to help you to understand the threads of life that stretch behind you and how the brought you to the present moment, the present moment from which you can act, and practical ways to harness the present moment to take back your own power and move positively into the future. The future is yours to determine. I am here to help you make it as authentic and powerful and free as possible.
Classes and Workshops:
- All classes are to be paid for beforehand or through a payment plan (when available and arranged in advance) via secure e-payment (Stripe or Paypal).
- There is no refund for cancellations or no-shows. Your fee may NOT be put towards future classes if you are unable to attend. Please understand that if you are unable to attend at the last minute, it means that I have been holding that spot for you and may not be able to fill it.
- I do not offer refunds for my services, for any reason. Please shop mindfully. If you are not certain that my services are right for you, please feel free to spend some time exploring website or Instagram. These free resources will give you an idea of my style, technique and philosophy. You can also see testimonials from my clients on my site for further information.
- Services Agreement: You will be remitting payment as a “Service”, not “Goods.” You’re not paying me for a product. You’re paying me for my knowledge, experience, insights, and my time. You’re paying me to set aside everything else in my life, clear my schedule and head space to dedicate entirely to you for the duration of your class. When you sign up for one of my classes, you are receiving from me a customized, personalized service, not any ordinary product.
- Racist, anti-semitic, anti-ziganist, homophobic, transphobic, and ableist language and behavior will not be permitted in class or workshop spaces and will be removed without refund.
Code of Ethics:
By enlisting the services of Lex Ritchie, you are agreeing to the following Code of Ethics:
- The purpose of Lex Ritchie’s readings is to empower the client. If you are seeking a purely predictive Tarot reading, you may wish to contact a different style of reader.
- Lex Ritchie will interpret the cards to the best of their ability, will conduct the reading with honesty and openness, and if they cannot interpret the cards clearly they will tell you that.
- Lex Ritchie will keep everything a client says and everything that is revealed in a reading 100% confidential, unless the situation is possibly life-threatening.
- Lex Ritchie’s readings are non-judgmental, and we welcome clients of all cultures, religions, spiritual paths and sexual orientations.
- Lex Ritchie will not do a reading to see what someone other than the client is doing or feeling, nor will they do a reading for anyone under 18 years old.
- Lex Ritchie will strive to give clients positive direction and guidance, to help them to find practical and empowering courses of action.
- Lex Ritchie will not give advice in areas for which they are not qualified. If the client needs a physician, psychologist, lawyer, financial advisor, accountant, or any other professional service for which the reader is not qualified, they will encourage them to seek such service from someone who is qualified in that area.
- Lex Ritchie constantly strive to improve their Tarot reading skills, and to always be learning and growing.
- The intention when doing a reading is to serve the best interests of the client and all concerned without causing harm or wishing to deceive.
- Lex Ritchie reserves the right to refuse to do a reading for a question that they feel they cannot answer, or one that goes against this Code of Ethics.